We all want healthy eyes and to keep our vision in perfect condition but do you know the answers to some frequent eye care questions?
Let’s test your EyeQ and help improve your knowledge about your vision with this eye care quiz. Don’t peak at the answers and see how well you do with our fun eye care quiz!
- How often should you take a break from your computer?
- Name two types of food that are good for your eyes.
- Question: Is reading in dim light harmful to your eyes?
- Question: Will wearing the wrong kind of eyeglasses damage your eyes?
- Question: Are all eye doctors the same?
- Every 20 to 30 minutes.
- Carrots, mangos, spinach.
- False. Reading in dim lights will not damage them. While good lighting does make reading easier and helps to prevent against eye fatigue it is not necessary.
- Wearing the wrong kind of eyeglasses will not physically damage your eyes. Eyeglasses are used to improve your vision and help you see more clearly.
- False. Not all eye doctors are the same. An ophthalmologist is a medial doctor with special training to diagnose and treat all diseases of the eye. Ophthalmologists are required to go to school for a minimum of eight years of medical school and hospital training after college.
How many questions did you get the answer right too on our eye care quiz? Share your results below in the comment box! We would love to hear from you!
If you or someone you know requires eye care visit Charles Breen, MD at 7370 Turfway Rd. 3rd Floor, St. Elizabeth Medical Office Building, Florence, KY 41042.
This article is provided as an information resource and is not intended to replace advice from a qualified ophthalmologist. In all cases, contact your ophthalmologist for advice on any matter referenced in this document before making any decisions.