Our eyes are fascinating parts of the body and our vision is extremely important. Our vision is often taken for granted even though it is a part of almost every single daily activity we take part in. For example, if you are reading this article you are using your eyes to take in the information. Now take a look around you and notice all the things you see. Without your eyes you wouldn’t be able to see all the objects and individuals around you.
Test your Eye-Q with this list of 6 questions we bet you don’t know about your eyes!
- Did you know you blink approximately 13,000 times each day?
- Did you know diabetes could be detected through an eye exam?
- Did you know 20:20 vision is not the best vision you can have?
- Did you know only 1/6 of your whole eyeball is visible?
- Did you know you could tell the difference between 500 shades of grey?
- Did you know it is possible to keep your eyes open while you sneeze?
How many eye didn’t knows did you get? Are you surprised by any of these eye facts?
If you or someone you know requires eye care visit Charles Breen, MD at 7370 Turfway Rd. 3rd Floor, St. Elizabeth Medical Office Building, Florence, KY 41042.
This article is provided as an information resource and is not intended to replace advice from a qualified ophthalmologist. In all cases, contact your ophthalmologist for advice on any matter referenced in this document before making any decisions.